Elevated position off the main road in Portavogie with superb rural views over the surrounding countryside. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an attractive small holding which should appeal to those with equestrian interests or hobby farming. It includes thirteen and three quarter acres which is currently in pasture over four fields.
- A rare opportunity to purchase an attractive small holding which should appeal to those with equestrian interests or hobby farming etc.
- Situated on an Elevated site of 13.75 acres off the Main Road with superb rural views over the surrounding countryside.
- A great opportunity to update a country dwelling
- Three bedrooms, lounge with dining area. Kitchen and downstairs shower room.
- An opportunity to have a rural way of life.
- Oil fired heating system
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 14' 2" (4.04m X 4.32m)
Large room that could be used for another reception room if desired. Mohogany fireplace.
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 9' 10" (4.14m X 3.00m)
Tiled floor, brick and wooden beam fireplace
DINING ROOM: 6' 7" X 11' 6" (2.01m X 3.51m)
KITCHEN: 7' 1" X 14' 2" (2.16m X 4.32m)
Galley style kitchen with a range of high and low level oak effect units. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for a washing machine. Tiled flooring.
SHOWER ROOM: 6' 7" X 4' 2" (2.01m X 1.27m)
Shower, wc, and pedestal wash hand basin
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 14' 4" (3.58m X 4.37m)
Bright double bedroom with side window and velux
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 10' 1" (3.58m X 3.07m)
Two gable end windows and a velux creating a bright double bedroom
Pypers Hill is off the main road in Portavogie nearly opposite the New Road
Go up Pypers Hill and number 3 is up to the right at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.