Ideally located within easy walking distance to the bustling Newtownards town centre we offer this immaculate Mid-Terrace to the open market. Being so close to the town the property benefits from the plethora of high-end shops and boutiques, pubs and restaurants. Schooling is widely accessable and a choice of local amenities which is sure to provide the new occupants with all their needs and wants satisfied.
Therefore one must insist upon a full internal viewing appraisal to discover all the fantastic property has to offer.
- Superb, large ground floor apartment
- Ideally located within easy walking distance to Conway Square, Ards Hospital, the shopping center, SERC Ards campus and a choice of excellent schooling
- Two double bedrooms
- Bed one with en -suite shower room
- Bed two with large built in sliderobe
- Large lounge with feature wall mounted gas fire
- Deluxe fitted kitchen in Cream units with some integrated appliances
- Large Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Utility room
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and rear doors
- Communal gardens to rear laid out in extensive 'Tobermore' brick paved patio with feature 'Belfast' brick walls
- The apartment was constructed Circa. 2007
- Cavity wall insulation
- Solid 'Maple' interior doors
- On street parking to front
Solid wood front door to...
Polished laminate floor
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 11' 3" (4.88m X 3.43m)
Feature wall mounted gas fire, polished laminate floor.
DELUXE KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM: 16' 8" X 10' 6" (5.08m X 3.20m)
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Cream units with 'Beech' work surfaces, four ring gas hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed 'Phoenix' gas boiler, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting, recessed spotlighting, breakfast bar, Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed communal garden.
Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 5" X 11' 8" (5.92m X 3.56m)
at widest points, polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed 'French' doors to rear communal garden.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Comprising modern white suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 0" X 10' 7" (4.88m X 3.23m)
Polished laminate floor
Comprising ultra modern white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, towel radiator.
Enclosed communal garden to rear, laid out in extensive 'Tobermore' brick paved patio area, feature 'Belfast brick walls, concealed bin storage, access to rear for bins etc. onto Willaim Street Mews.
William Street, Nerwtownards
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.