Thomas Orr Ltd are delighted to bring to the open market this two bedroom duplex apartment. This is in a popular area in Newtownards near to local schools, and convenience stores. There is a communal garden for the apartment block and 'owner' management company service charge for the year currently around £300. This low maintenance property will be a great purchase for many a buyer from the first timer to the downsizer. Early viewing recommended.
- Spacious first floor two bedroom duplex apartment
- Two bedrooms with en suite on second floor with master bedroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Secure exterior and interior doors
- Shared garden at the rear of the property
- Parking to the side of the property
- Owners all part of the management company currently paying a management fee of £300 per year
- Quiet location in a popular residential area
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 19' 10" X 12' 0" (6.05m X 3.66m)
Large open plan kitchen and living area. Fitted kitchen has an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, spotlights, laminate flooring through from kitchen to lounge. Large bright lounge with fireplace currently housing an electric fire.
BATHROOM: 9' 6" X 6' 2" (2.90m X 1.88m)
White bathroom suite with bath, wc, and wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls, extractor fan and frosted glass window
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 8' 6" (3.40m X 2.59m)
Bright room, with two windows overlooking the side and back of the property
BEDROOM (1): 14' 0" X 13' 7" (4.27m X 4.14m)
Beautiful bright bedroom at the top of the property with adjoining en suite
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Shower room with shower in cubicle, white sink with mixer tap, wc, partially tiled walls, and velux style roof window
Up the Movilla Road turn left on Cairndore Road, follow Cairndore Avenue around to the left, and then left onto Cairndore Way
Cairndore Walk is the next street on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.