Thomas Orr are delighted to present this picturesque five bedroom extended red brick detached house to the open market. The house is situated on a 0.6 acre leafy site off the renowned Ballyrogan Road, benefiting from its closeness to Scrabo Tower/Killynether Forest Park, the Ards Shopping Centre and an easy commute to Belfast. The property is a real family home and a joy to come home to, being privately surrounded by mature trees and shrubs with lawns to the front and rear.
- The Rowans is a five bedroom detached red brick extended house
- Built in 1949 and extended on two levels to the rear in 1994
- Three plus reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- A mix of herringbone wood parquet and engineered wood flooring
- Main bathroom in modern white suite with integrated shower in bath and glass shower door, tiled walls and vinyl floor
- Adjoining shower room in white suite with a separate shower cubicle, mira thermostatic shower and partially tiled walls
- Oil fired central heating, back boiler off living room multi fuel stove and immersion heater on tank in hot press
- Upvc double glazing in some cases with decorative leaded stained glass windows effectively making triple glazing
- Partially floored roofspace with light and pull down ladder with 300mm insulation
- BT fibre broadband available
- Concrete block patio areas to the rear
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns, vegetable garden and surrounding mature trees and shrubs
- A detached garage with outbuildings beyond
- Tarmac driveway leading to the front and side of house providing plenty off road parking
LOUNGE: 12' 0" X 12' 0" (3.66m X 3.66m)
Ceramic period fireplace, bay windows to the front of house in double glazing with leaded stained glass top windows (effectively triple glazed), herringbone wood parquet flooring and picture rails at high level.
FAMILY ROOM: 16' 6" X 10' 0" (5.03m X 3.05m)
Engineered wood flooring, built in cupboards with high level plate rails, upvc double glazing and TV point.
LIVING ROOM: 23' 11" X 11' 0" (7.29m X 3.35m)
Wood parquet flooring in original part of the extended room, granite and marble surround fireplace with cast iron enclosed multi fuel stove and back boiler, two stained glass double glazed windows, Upvc double glazed doors to the back garden, surround picture rails at high level and a TV point.
KITCHEN: 11' 4" X 10' 0" (3.45m X 3.05m)
Plenty of storage from high and low level kitchen cupboards with breakfast bar and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 12' 0" (3.66m X 3.66m)
Double glazed bay window to the front of house with leaded stained glass decorative top windows, side window and TV point
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 11' 0" (3.81m X 3.35m)
Spacious room with fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes and two double glazed windows.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 11' 0" (3.45m X 3.35m)
Spacious double bedroom with upvc double glazed window with view onto the back garden
BEDROOM (4): 11' 4" X 12' 0" (3.45m X 3.66m)
Good size double bedroom with upvc double glazed window with view onto the back garden.
BEDROOM (5): 9' 0" X 7' 5" (2.74m X 2.26m)
Double glazed window with leaded stained glass
BATHROOM: 8' 3" X 6' 0" (2.51m X 1.83m)
Modern white suite with shower in bath and glass shower door, fitted bathroom cabinet with mirror cabinet beside wash hand basin, tiled walls and vinyl flooring with a white ladder radiator towel rail.
Adjoining modern white suite, separate shower cubicle with a Mira thermostatically controlled shower, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, fitted bathroom cupboard, mirror cabinet and a white ladder radiator towel rail.
Go out the Belfast Road from Newtownards and turn left onto the Ballyrogan Road
The property is down the road a short distance on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.