Located within easy walking distance to all the amenities that Newtownards town centre provides, we offer this extended semi-detached villa to the open market. The current owners, of this deceptively spacious family home, have modernised the property with a superb 'Oak' kitchen, trendy decor and a luxury family bathroom.
Further more, they installed a damp proof course and re-wired the property in C.2005, installed new windows in C.2006 and extended the property in C.2010. Therefore, we really must encourage you to arrange your internal viewing appraisal to appreciate all this fantastic home has to offer.
- A superb, extended, Semi-Detached Villa
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace and open fire
- Large, luxury, fitted kitchen/ dining room with excellent range of 'Oak' units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Luxury bathroom comprising modern white suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Small driveway to front in 'Cotswold' stones and timber gates
- Gardens to front in easily maintained flower bed in bark chippings, hedge and garden wall. To the rear in surprisingly large garden laid out in lawn, brick pavor patio, paved patio further to the rear with fantastic views over the roof tops to Scrabo Tower
- Oil fired central heating system, boiler replaced C.2010
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors C. 2006
- Damp proof course installed C. 2005
- Rewired C. 2005
Outside light, Upvc double glazed door.
LOUNGE: 12' 7" X 11' 8" (3.84m X 3.56m)
Feature carved wood fireplace with open fire, tiled inset and hearth, polished laminate floor, glazed door to...
KITCHEN/ DINING: 16' 7" X 15' 9" (5.05m X 4.80m)
At widest points, "L" shaped room. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level 'Oak' units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for a washing machine, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting, display cabinets, pelmet lighting, recessed spotlighting to dining area, Upvc double glazed door to rear, enclosed garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 0" X 8' 2" (4.27m X 2.49m)
Polished laminate floor, large 'Fakro' window, Upvc double glazed French doors to rear, enclosed, garden.
Roofspace access on landing.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 8' 7" (3.81m X 2.62m)
Polished laminate floor, built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 8' 5" (3.43m X 2.57m)
Polished laminate floor.
Comprising modern white suite with panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
To front in flower bed in bark chippings, hedge and garden wall. Rear in suprising large garden laid out in vast lawn area, brick pavor patio and additional patio further to the rear with views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower.
Small driveway to front in 'Cotswold' stones and timber gates.
The property is located on the Bangor Road, on the left hand side coming from the town centre
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.