Ideally located within the select development of 'Summerfield' on the outskirts of both Newtownards and Bangor towns, this fantastic extended End Townhouse would be best suited to a young family or a downsizer. The current owners have completely renovated this deceptive home, creating a bright and well balanced interior with plenty of space for all the family to enjoy. A full interior appraisal is highly recommended to discover all this suprising home has to offer..
- Three good sized bedrooms (Master en-suite)
- Large lounge with gorgeous cream 'Marble' fireplace
- Luxury fitted 'Oak' kitchen with some integrated appliances and matching dresser
- Good sized sun room
- All important downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Deluxe bathroom in modern white suite comprising shower, bath, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor and large chrome towel radiator
- Upvc double glazed windows & rear door. Front door in double glazed composite
- Phoenix gas central heating system (Worcester Bosch boiler replaced 2015 - has 3 years left on warranty)
- Alarm system
- 'Oak' interior doors, staircase spindals & hand rails
- Superb gardens to front & side in manicured lawns, rear in enclosed 'Tobermore' paved patio & well stocked flowerbeds
- Management charge of £98.00 per annum for maintaining the communal gardens, flowerbeds and trees
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Outside lighting, ceramic tiled floor, glass door to:-
Comprising modern white suite, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, push buttom wc, ceramic tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 2" X 14' 3" (5.23m X 4.34m)
Feature cream 'marble' fireplace, cast iron inset, granite hearth, gas fire, telephone point & TV point.
LUXURY KITCHEN: 14' 7" X 9' 6" (4.44m X 2.90m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of high& low level 'oak' units, formica round edged work surfaces, 'Belling' 4 ring gas hob unit & built-in oven, larder cupboard, 'oak' extractor hood, feature matching 'oak' dresser, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting & pelmet lighting, concealed Worcester Bosch boiler, glass double doors to:-
SUN ROOM: 10' 2" X 9' 8" (3.10m X 2.95m)
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear garden.
Linen cupboard, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 10' 6" (4.17m X 3.20m)
Telephone point. Ensuite shower room comprising modern white suite, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, push-button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 8' 2" (3.18m X 2.49m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 7' 5" (3.53m X 2.26m)
Comprising modern white suite, panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, push-button wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, large chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
Partially floored, insulated, electric light, accessed by 'slingsby' style ladder.
Two car parking spaces in brick pavior driveway.
Gardens to front & side in manicured lawn, trees & shrubs. Rear enclosed garden landscaped in 'Tobermore' paviors, low maintenance flowerbed, planted in shrubs, garden shed (with electric light), fencing, outside light, outside water tap, access to side for bins etc, outside powerpoint.
Summerfield is a small development located just off the Main Street, Conlig
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.