An excellent Farm house residence with range of useful outbuildings and circa 20 Acres of superior agricultural lands all in one block and situated to the side and rear of the existing farm yard.
- An excellent Detached Farmhouse
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Three excellent reception rooms ( two with fireplaces)
- Superb kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Double glazed windows in Pvc frames and exterior doors
- Range of useful outbuildings to include recently constructed 3 bay shed, garage, garden store etc
- Field numbers 1,2,3,4,13,14,15. Note A building site of Circa 0.75 acre is being retained in Field number 13
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 12' 1" (4.09m X 3.68m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth
LIVING ROOM: 13' 11" X 13' 4" (4.24m X 4.06m)
Brick fireplace and tiled hearth
DINING ROOM: 9' 10" X 7' 9" (3.00m X 2.36m)
Pvc doubled glazed back door, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 12' 11" X 9' 7" (3.94m X 2.92m)
Excellent range of high and low level units,single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, ceramic hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
Hot press copper cyclinder
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 10' 2" (4.24m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 5" X 12' 1" (4.09m X 3.68m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 5" X 9' 8" (4.09m X 2.95m)
Modern white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, electric shower unit
GARAGE: 17' 0" X 13' 3" (5.18m X 4.04m)
Light and power
Gravel yard with range of useful outbuildings to include Recently constructed 3 bay shed 47' 4 X 24'6 , garden store etc. Front garden laid in lawn.
On Rubane Road Kircubbin
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.