This detached farm house just outside the coastal village of Cloughey has a range of outbuildings and a is set on c. 3.82 acres. This would appeal to any equestrian interest, a hobby farmer or a family needing that extra space. The house itself has three bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room, and although in need of modernisation the potential to have a good sized family home with plenty of space is here. Outside the variety of outbuildings could be used for various interests such as storage or housing animals.
- Farm house with a range of outbuildings set on c. 3.82 acres
- Field next to the property
- Three bedrooms
- Solid fuel heating system with range
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Stone built
- Concreted yard area
- Attractive main road location around half a mile from Cloughey
- Although in need of updating this property has great potential
On the Portaferry Road just out of Cloughey
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.