Exquisitely finished mid terrace house renovated to a high 'holiday home' standard for Owner occupation. The property faces the harbour in the quaint fishing village of Portavogie. It has a good size lounge/dining room and a super modern kitchen with integrated appliances on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with separate roll top bath tub and cubicle shower. Close to the sandy beaches this property has so much to offer.
- Fully renovated luxurious mid terrace house facing the harbour
- Tastefully decorated throughout with high quality grey laminate flooring and thick grey carpet on stairs and landing
- Good size lounge with a white wooden surround and marble inset open fireplace
- Two double bedrooms with grey laminate floors
- Master bedroom and lounge with uninterrupted views of the Portavogie harbour and beyond
- Bathroom in white suite with roll top bath on chrome legs, separate chrome quadrant shower cubicle with an electric aqualisa shower, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled wc set on stone effect LVT waterproof flooring.
- Close to local amenities and Portavogie's sandy beaches
- Upvc double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Back yard access
LOUNGE: 17' 7" X 11' 10" (5.36m X 3.61m)
Spacious lounge with harbour view, good quality grey wood effect laminate floor, open fireplace with white wooden deco pillar surround and marble inset on a polished black granite hearth and double radiators.
KITCHEN: 15' 5" X 8' 0" (4.70m X 2.44m)
Deluxe kitchen with built-in fridge freezer, Swan electronic flat hob in black, Swan stainless steel kitchen extract fan, Swan stainless steel and glass front oven, white marble laminate work-top, one and a half stainless steel sink with single handle kitchen mixer taps, decorative square splash back wall tiles around, white polished kitchen cabinets with ceramic and brushed chrome handles, double radiator and good quality grey wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 9' 10" (4.52m X 3.00m)
Main spacious front double bedroom with incredible views of the harbour and beyond, good quality grey wood effect laminate flooring, room for wardrobe and desk and a double radiator under the window.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 6" X 7' 5" (2.59m X 2.26m)
Second double bedroom to the rear with high quality grey wood effect laminate flooring and a double radiator under window.
BATHROOM: 9' 8" X 8' 0" (2.95m X 2.44m)
Bathroom in white suite with back to wall plumbed roll top bath complete with chrome leg set, traditional deck mounted bath shower mixer taps with handheld telephone shower both in chrome and white ceramic handles, vanity wash hand basin with polished white double drawers and matching chrome mixer taps with ceramic handles, separate chrome quadrant shower cubicle in new style panel shower walls with Aqualisa mirror electric shower with chrome shower head on sliding chrome rail, chrome ladder wall mounted radiator and stone effect LVT waterproof flooring.
Located on the right hand side of Portavogie Harbour facing the sea
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.