This building can be utilised as a small hotel/b&b and restaurant with a coffee lounge once furnished and kitted out. Although the premises must not be used for any other purposes than as a restaurant or tourist facility it could be redeveloped subject to planning change of use for other purposes. The possibilities might be for a Spar/Superstore, Conference Centre with accommodation, Community Centre, Charity Organization, Dance School, Private Medical Clinic, two different restaurants/cafes/take-aways etc.. The building is robust and additional bedrooms or office rooms could be created in the roof space subject to planning and design. Current design drawings like those shown can be viewed on site. Early viewings and offers are expected, so don't delay.
- This robust building can be utilised as a restaurant or tourist facility
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Spacious open plan restaurant room adjacent to large kitchen behind
- Staff room
- Managers Office
- Additional store rooms
- 7 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Potential for two more bedrooms with ensuites if current layout is changed
- Large Lounge/Cafe with adjoining kitchen
- Disabled toilet and male and female single toilet rooms (unfinished)
- Change of planning use could be sought
- Could be split into two units
Across the road from Portavogie Primary School and next to the Clear Pharmacy on the New Harbour Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.