Thomas Orr Estate Agents take great pleasure in offering this "once in a lifetime" opportunity to purchase this simply stunning lough shore building site of C.0.5 of an acre. This idyllic site is literally perched on the shore of Strangford Lough with far reaching vista's.
The subject site is arguably "one of the best sites on the market today", in the Newtownards and North Down areas. Boasting spectacular views over Strangford Lough, Portaferry, Strangford, up to "Portaferry House" @ the Nugent Estate, Scotchman's Rock, Windmill Hill Vantage Point, the surrounding rolling countryside, and of course you will be able to watch the Portaferry - Strangford Ferry's dance between each side of the lough all day long!
The site which is accessed via a private tarmac lane, shared only with 1 other property, has Outline Planning Permission granted for a detached dwelling and detached garage.
All in all, this is truly a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to purchase a building site that will deliver a lifestyle as well as your new stylish home. We expect high levels of interest, so please do contact our office immediately to help avoid disappointment.
- Unrivalled location perched on the shore of Strangford Lough
- Far reaching views over Strangford Lough, Portaferry, Strangford, rolling countryside and an abundance of wildlife
- C.0.5 acre building site
- Outline Planning Permission granted for a detached dwelling and detached garage
- Planning ref no. X/2014/0055/O
- Access via a private tarmac lane, shared only with one other property
- There is a mooring weight already in place, included in the sale, for mooring your own yacht or leisure boat
- The site extends down to the shingle beach on the waters edge
- Some additional agricultural land may be available by separate negotiation. The land would be on the left hand side of Barrhall Road, as you drive away from Portaferry, and not beside the subject building site For Sale
- and not beside the subject building site For Sale
1 BarrHall Road, Portaferry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.