Ballyquintin is a quiet and peaceful area, only a short distance to the beautiful shore of Strangford Lough and many country walks close to hand. Thomas Orr Estate Agents Ltd are delighted to bring these two superb freehold building sites to the open market, with planning permission granted to build two separate detached dwellings.
Priced individually at £60,000 each, can be sold together or individually.
Lot 1: Granted 30/7/15 is passed for Replacement Dwelling and domestic garage. circa 0.6 acres. Asking price: £60,000.
Lot 2: Granted 28/7/2015 is passed for Farm style dwelling and domestic garage, circa 0.7 acres. Asking price £60,000.
*** Additional agricultural land available***
- Two excellent building sites
- Electricity and water convenient to site
- Lot 1: 0.6 acres with foundations in (Planning ref. LA06/2015/0065/O)
- Ballyquintin Bay and the Irish Sea within minutes
- A must see, must buy site
- Both lots priced at £60,000 each
- Additional agricultural land available
- Viewing by appointment through agents
Balllyquintin Road, Portaferry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.