This excellent rural Building Site extends to approx. 0.65 acre, and has Outline Planning Permission for one Detached Dwelling. The site is approached from a concrete lane off the Ballyrussley Road.
- Freehold Building Site
- An excellent building site in a rural location
- Approached by a concrete laneway
- Site extends to approximately C. 0.65 of an acre.
- Electricity and water convenient
- Outline planning permission granted for the erection of one dwelling.
Located on the outskirts of Portaferry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.