An excellent Semi detached chalet bungalow located within convenient distance to Newtownards town centre shops, schools and leisure facilities. The property has unbeatable views of Strangford Lough, Newtownards Airport, Scrabo Tower and the Mourne mountains beyond. It benefits from having a brand new deluxe kitchen fitted, gas fired installation, three bedrooms (one on the ground floor) and one plus reception rooms, a modern new white suite shower room (also on the ground floor) and Upvc double glazed windows and external doors.
- Hillside red brick semi-detached chalet bungalow
- Three good size bedrooms
- Excellent spacious open plan lounge and dining room
- Brand new deluxe kitchen with wooden work-top and a good range of high and low level gloss cabinets. There is a new built-in oven and flat hob with extractor fan and built-in fridge freezer. Black single bowl kitchen sink with drainer and tall chrome mixer taps with splashback tiles and a vinyl floor covering.
- Modern new stylish bathroom in white suite with walk-in shower with a black rain water shower and regular shower head, close coupled wc and wash hand basin
- Separate utility room with washing machine
- Double glazed windows and front and back doors
- Newly installed gas fired central heating system
- Pvc fascia and soffitts for ease of maintenance
- Elevated garden to rear in lawn
- Fantastic views of Scrabo Tower and the Newtownards Airport and Strangford Lough
- Contractors have been commissioned to tarmac the driveway shortly
Off the Movilla or Bowtown Road in Newtownards