Excellent semi detached house with long concrete driveway leading up to a one and a half length detached garage/workshop. There are three good size bedrooms and deluxe bathroom upstairs with a spacious lounge opening into a separate dining room adjacent to a modern fitted kitchen. Patio doors from the dining room lead out to an expansive paved patio and yard area with access to the garage and driveway. A deceptively spacious family house which will no doubt be in great demand.
- Semi detached house in a quiet street off Stratheden Heights
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Good size modern kitchen with high and low level cabinets with black worktop, flat electric hob, built-in oven and extractor hood. The back door leads to a paved patio area, yard and garage.
- Spacious lounge with electric fire leading through double glazed wooden doors into a separate dining room
- Dining room has both access to the kitchen and patio doors to the back yard
- The deluxe bathroom is in white suite with shower in bath and foldable shower door, close coupled toilet and wash hand basin
- Long driveway providing plenty of off street parking
- One and a half length garage/workshop set at the back of house
- Expansive paved patio area and yard area beyond with access to garage and driveway
- Garden in lawn with shrubs at the front of house
- Close to the Spar and schools but set back four driveways from the Movilla Road in a tranquil area
Turn at the Spar on Movilla Road onto Stratheden Heights and it's the fourth road on the left hand side