Excellent semi detached chalet bungalow with long tarmac driveway leading up to a detached garage. There are three good size bedrooms and superb bathroom upstairs with a large lounge opening into the kitchen dining area. There are patio doors out to an expansive paved yard area with access to the garage and driveway. A deceptively spacious family house which will no doubt be in great demand.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Large lounge with brick surround fireplace and wooden sleeper mantelpiece
- Deluxe fitted oak kitchen with built-in oven and hob, dishwasher and low level fridge. Plenty of room for a dining table and chairs and access to the rear yard and driveway.
- Deluxe tiled bathroom in white suite including separate shower cubicle with a mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing with patio doors to rear yard
- Expansive paved yard to the rear, tarmac driveway to the side and lawn to the front
- Detached garage plumbed for a washing machine
- Quiet neighbourhood located in a cul-de-sac
Located off the Donaghadee (Cronstown Rd) and Movilla Road (Brentwood Way)