This attractive red brick detached villa is located within easy walking distance to Newtownards town centre. In need of moderisation this blank canvas house is ideal for redecoration and even reconfiguration and therefore has been priced accordingly. The subject property has vast stunning views over Newtownards, Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower. There are gardens in lawn with mature trees and shrubs to the front and rear of the property and a tarmaced area at the back for plenty of off street parking.
- Traditional red brick detached villa
- Two good sized lounge/living rooms which could perhaps be knocked into one
- Kitchen with plenty of high and low level cabinets again with the possibility of knocking through into the back lounge
- Tiled porch area at the front
- Three well proportioned bedrooms (bedroom 2 & 3 with exceptional views to the rear)
- Bathroom in white suite with a bath, wash hand basin and toilet
- Understairs cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with mature trees and shrubs
- Expansive tarmaced area to the rear of the property with approaching driveway
- Fantastic views over Newtownards, Strangford Lough, the airfield and Scrabo Tower
Not part of the original house but a welcome addition for security and climate reasons. Upvc windows and ceramic tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 7' 8" (3.51m X 2.34m)
Good size kitchen with high and low level cabinets, single stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps, partially tiled walls, large kitchen window with fantastic views of the back of the property and beyond.
DINING ROOM: 13' 0" X 11' 0" (3.96m X 3.35m)
Located at the front of the house a bright room with large window, ceramic surround open fireplace with tiled front and hearth and radiator on opposite wall.
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 9' 11" (3.96m X 3.02m)
Another great bright room with large window to rear eye catching views, brick fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth and radiator on opposite wall.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 9' 11" (3.96m X 3.02m)
Large master bedroom again bright with large front facing window and radiator located under window.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 6" (3.35m X 2.90m)
Good size second bedroom with stunning views over Newtownards, Scrabo and Craigantlet.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 6" X 7' 8" (2.59m X 2.34m)
Third bedroom to the rear with again stunning views over Newtownards, Scrabo and Craigantlet.
BATHROOM: 7' 9" X 6' 4" (2.36m X 1.93m)
Bathroom in white suite with wooden panelled bath, chrome mixer taps with additional hand held shower fitting, wash hand basin and low flush WC and partially tiled walls.
Turning off Donaghadee Road onto the Movilla Road it's the second turning on your right
23 is on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.