Thomas Orr are delighted to bring this superb redecorated two bedroom apartment to the open market. Occupying a corner position on the first floor level within a secure modern apartment building overlooking Mark Street & North Street, only a short distance to all the amenities in Newtownards town. The property benefits from a lift from an off street interior parking courtyard accessed through an electronically operated double roller shutter garage door. Perfect for a first time buyer or for investment.
- Recently redecorated first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen with living area
- Modern bathroom in white suite with bath and separate shower cubicle recently tanked and retiled
- Shelved hall cupboard
- Double Glazed Windows with new blinds - Full size windows in bedrooms from floor up
- Front door telecom access facility
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Access to outside communal mezzanine area
- Secure partially covered off-street parking space with additional visitor space
- Lift from secure parking area to first floor
- Management service charge of £200 including vat per quarter
LOUNGE: 20' 7" X 10' 8" (6.27m X 3.25m)
Bright spacious lounge, newly carpeted with dual aspect over North street and Mark street, recessed spotlighting, cable TV connection, telephone point, chrome switches and sockets.
KITCHEN: 10' 2" X 6' 11" (3.10m X 2.11m)
Modern kitchen with high and low level cream coloured cabinets with a wood effect kitchen worktop, single stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps, built-in gas hob and electric oven, plumbed-in washing machine, built-in dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, chrome switches and sockets, recessed spotlighting, splashback wall tiling and ceramic floor tiles.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 9' 10" (3.18m X 3.00m)
Bright room, newly carpeted with large window from the floor up, chrome switches and sockets.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 10" (3.18m X 3.00m)
Bright room, newly carpeted with large window from the floor up, chrome switches and sockets
BATHROOM: 12' 2" X 6' 1" (3.71m X 1.85m)
Deluxe bathroom suite with separate bath and chrome bath mixer tap, close coupled wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, separate shower cubicle recently tanked and tiled with a thermostatically controlled shower and foldable shower door, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
Travelling through Newtownards on Frances Street, turn left into North Street, Mark Street is the 2nd street on the left, No 5 Orchard House is situated on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.