Thomas Orr has great pleasure in bringing to the open market this fantastic two bedroom end terrace house. This is a super first time buyer's home or for investment in a very buoyant rental market. Renovated by the current owners which leaves little for a prospective buyer to do but move in or lease it out.
- End terrace house renovated to a good standard
- Two bedrooms and one reception room
- Downstairs WC off kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off street parking to the side of house
- Small outbuilding stores, yard and garden to the rear
- Next to Regent House Grammar School
- Close to the new Blaire Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex and Model Primary school
- Walking distance to Newtownards centre and close to main routes to Belfast and surrounding areas
LIVING ROOM: 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
Feature closed off fireplace with wooden sleeper mantelpiece and painted walls
KITCHEN: 13' 4" X 7' 6" (4.06m X 2.29m)
Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units, built-in gas hob with stainless steel splashback, electric oven and decorative stainless steel and curved glass extractor fan.
BATHROOM: 6' 7" X 5' 9" (2.01m X 1.75m)
Bathroom in white suite, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, shower in bath with shower door, chrome ladder radiator thermostatically controlled, modern white wall tiles.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 9' 7" (3.20m X 2.92m)
Revealed old brick previous fireplace which has been blocked up and painted walls
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 7' 3" (3.02m X 2.21m)
Housing gas boiler and plumbed for a washing machine
Heading past the new Blair Mayne Leisure complex down John Street the property is on your left at the end of the row of terraces
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.