This delightful semi-detached house is immaculate inside, located just off the North Road, close to Newtownards town centre. The accommodation consists of three bedrooms - master with en-suite and a good sized lounge. Kitchen is fitted in high gloss modern units with built-in oven and hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher with a tiled floor and area for dining. It has gas fired central heating and double glazing. Convenient brick pavior driveway to the front with enclosed garden in lawn to the rear with garden shed and terrific views of scrabo and Strangford lough. You will not be dissappointed!
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor
- Modern kitchen with high gloss units, and integrated appliances
- Dining area off kitchen
- Good sized lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with separate fully tiled shower
- Airtricity gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn, paved patio area and garden shed
- Brick driveway
Enclosed and tiled entrance porch, entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor
LOUNGE: 11' 3" X 12' 9" (3.43m X 3.89m)
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 15' 9" X 11' 2" (4.80m X 3.40m)
Modern kitchen/dining area with high gloss units and intergrated appliances
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 11' 6" (3.89m X 3.51m)
Master bedroom, with en-suite
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling. Hand basin with mixer taps, heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 7' 8" (3.38m X 2.34m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 9" X 7' 7" (2.36m X 2.31m)
White suite tiled panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Wall tiling and cermic tiled floor.
Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
Off the North Road, Newtownards