Ideally located on the periphery of the busy Newtownards town centre, we offer 'For Sale' this deceptively spacious Detached Villa to the open market. Of particular note is the large enclosed garden with manicured lawn, treehouse and patio and timber deck area's.
The current owners have taken a huge amount of care in modernising and updating this family home to a very high specification, which we feel needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- A fabulous detached villa
- Located within a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
- Three, good sized, bedrooms
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace and open fire
- Large deluxe kitchen/ dining room in 'Shaker' style units
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Attached garage approached by tarmac driveway
- Utility room to rear of garage
- Superb gardens to front and rear laid out in manicured lawns, well stocked flower beds, tress, hedging, patio and timber deck area's
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity wall insulation
- Roof space partially floored, insulated, electric light
- Flat roof to garage renewed 2011
- Bangor can be reached within 10 mins, Belfast in 20 mins and public transport links are a just few mins walk away
Upvc double glazed door to...
Amtico floor, cloaks storage are under stairs, telephone point, glazed door to...
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 11' 7" (4.04m X 3.53m)
Feature rustic brick fireplace with beautiful sleeper surround, open fire, tiled fhearth, Amtico floor.
DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 19' 5" X 9' 5" (5.92m X 2.87m)
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Excellent range of high and low level 'Shaker' style units, formica round edged work surfaces, stainless steel extractor hood, wall tiling, polished laminate floor, larder cupboard, Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
Concealed hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater, roof space access on landing.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 3" (3.53m X 3.12m)
Built in robe
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 9' 5" (3.45m X 2.87m)
View over rear garden.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 8' 2" (2.67m X 2.49m)
Comprising modern white suite with panelled bath, 'mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash basin, push button WC, extensive wall tiling.
ATTACHED GARAGE: 17' 8" X 9' 3" (5.38m X 2.82m)
Up and over door, light and power. Separate Utility area to rear of garage with formica round edged work surface, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine, glazed door to rear garden. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway.
To front in manicured lawn and well stocked flowerbeds. Rear in large enclosed garden laid out in manicured lawn, well stocked flowerbeds, feature timber deck area, hedging, trees, large patio area, fencing, outside light and water tap, oil storage tank, access to side of property for oil, bins etc.
Travel along the Donaghadee Road, turn right onto Brentwood Way, then first right onto Beechdene Crescent
6 is located on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.