Thomas Orr Ltd are delighted to bring to the market a rare opportunity to purchase this gorgeous building site extending to C. 0.3 acre, located only a few minutes walk to Newtownards Town Center.
The site is set amongst the mature trees and foliage of the Crawfordsburn Road, and access is via a private tree lined avenue flanked by large trees and hedging. Of particular note this superb site boasts seclusion and privacy but with the convenience of being able to travel to Belfast within 25mins, City Airport in 20mins and Holywood in 10mins.
Full Planning Permission has been obtained for a large ultra modern dwelling which uses an attractive mixture of traditional materials like timber cladding and a smooth blend of lots of glass, dark grey and white render for the external walls. The design and layout maximises the phenomenal views of the surroundings.
All in all, this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a building site that will deliver a lifestyle as well as your new stylist home, as agents, we would advise prompt action to avoid disappointment.
- Absolutely fantastic, secluded building site located within a fews mins of Newtownards Town
- Accessed via stone pillars onto a private tarmac avenue
- Full Planning Permission passed for an Ultra Modern Detached Family Home C. 3400 sqft
- Grand double height Entrance Hall with floor to ceiling windows and large roof light
- Large Lounge with feature floor to ceiling windows and glass fronted fire
- Vast Kitchen/ Dining Room with feature bi-fold acoustic doors
- Separate Utility Room and Downstairs Cloak Room
- Family Room or this room could be used as a home Gym with bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Master Suite with large Balcony, En Suite and walk in Dressing Room
- Bedroom Two with En Suite and built in robe
- Bedroom Three with En Suite
- Bedroom Four with En Suite
- Driveway to front with off road parking
- Gardens to front, side and rear in large lawns etc
- Planning Ref No. LA06/2016/0556/F
Located along the Crawfordsburn Road, just before the Tullynagardy Road junction on the right
Acess is via stone pillars which follow onto a private tree lined tarmac lane, go straight ahead for C
70 m, the site is on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.