"Definitely not what you would expect"
It is with great pleasure we offer this fabulous detached bungalow to the open market. No.5 Rose Park, Newtownards, has recently undergone a stunning refurbishment which maximises its accommodation to suit the needs of today's modern family. Upon your arrival it is immediately apparent that the current owners have a sharp eye for interior design with functionality, which creates an extremely well balanced family environment in which to live and enjoy.
All in all this fabulous, deceptive, home offers something for the whole family. With many appealing features throughout, one is assured this property will not disappoint. Please arrange your viewing appraisal promptly, as we expect high levels of interest.
- A recently refurbished Detached Bungalow finished to an extremely high specification
- Rewired 2015
- Replumbed 2015
- Three double bedrooms (bed two with range of modern sliderobes)
- Large lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury Kitchen/ dining room designed and installed by 'Equip Kitchens' in Grey and White high gloss units, and polished Grey 'Granite' work surfaces
- Luxury bathroom comprising ultra modern white suite with freestanding bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Black composite front door
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Detached matching garage
- Large driveway with off road parking from up to 4 cars
- Full range of LED recessed spotlighting throught the interior
- Feature radiators in lounge, kitchen/ dining, hall and bathroom
- Roof space has been insulated, partially floored and has electric light, approached by 'Slingsby' style ladder
- Cavity wall insulation
- Gardens to front in large lawn with laurel hedge. Rear in enclosed garden laid out in lawn, large feature timber decking area and fencing
- Upvc facia and bargeboards
Black composite front door with side light to...
Feature period style ceramic tiled floor, two feature cast iron radiators, LED recessed spotlighting, glazed door to...
Feature period style ceramic tiled floor, 'Worcester Bosch' phoenix gas boiler.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 11' 6" (4.78m X 3.51m)
Feature modern fireplace with wide electric fire, wired for wall mounted TV, LED recessed spotlighting, polished 'Oak' floor, TV & telephone point, feature radiator.
LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 23' 6" X 11' 5" (7.16m X 3.48m)
Designed and installed by 'EquipKitchens'. Single drainer stainless steel 'Carron' sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Grey & White high gloss units, polished Grey 'Granite' work surfaces, four ring 'Airforce' induction hob, double built in 'Smeg' oven, concealed work surface extractor unit, polished 'Granite' splash back, LED recessed spotlighting, two feature radiators, breakfast bar, porcelain tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 10' 1" (3.68m X 3.07m)
LED recessed spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 8' 7" (3.07m X 2.62m)
Range of modern sliderobes, LED recessed spotlighting.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 7' 9" (3.51m X 2.36m)
LED recessed spotlighting, roof space access.
Comprising ultra modern white suite, feature freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head, modern wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, extensive wall tiling, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, large chrome towel radiator, feature period style ceramic tiled floor.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 0" X 11' 8" (5.79m X 3.56m)
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, approached by extensive driveway with off road parking for up to four cars. Wrought iron gates.
To front in large lawn and laurel hedging. Rear in enclosed, private, garden laid out in lawn, large feature timber decking area, fencing, LED lighting, outside water tap, access to side for bins etc.
Turn off the Movilla Road onto Edith Helen Road, then left onto Rose Park
5 is located on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.