Presenting to the market, this absolutely immaculate Mid Townhouse to the open market. The current owners of this deceptively spacious home have modernised and updated it to a very exacting standard, literally from top to bottom leaving the lucky, new owners, nothing else to do but set their furniture down and enjoy.
Due to this property's fantastic overall condition, we expect high levels of interest. So please do arrange your immediate, internal viewing appraisal as soon as possible.
- Immaculate Mid Town House set within the ever popular "Ravenhill Lane" development
- Two double bedrooms
- Large lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Luxury kitchen/ dining room in Grey Brown 'Avola' units, feature wall and floor tiling
- Luxury bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Pebbled driveway to front with off road parking for two cars
- Manicured lawn to front. Enclosed garden to rear laid out in 'Easy Grass', large paved patio, pathways and fencing
- Feature custom built garden shed with attached open log store
- Solid 'Maple' interior doors on ground floor
- Clear views to rear of Scrabo Tower
- Easily accessible to a variety of commuter routes to Belfast City and schooling in the Newtownards area
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Black composite front door
- This is a property not to miss out on
Outside light, Black composite front door leading to...
Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 13' 3" (4.32m X 4.04m)
Feature 5kw multi fuel stove, custom made 'Walnut' floating mantle, 'Granite' hearth, polished laminate floor, wired for surround sound, cloaks cupboard understairs with electric light.
LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 16' 8" X 9' 7" (5.08m X 2.92m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Grey Brown ' Avola' units with formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed 'Worcester Bosch' phoenix gas boiler, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to rear enclosed garden.
Linen storage cupboard and roof space access on landing.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 8" X 10' 9" (5.08m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 10' 0" (3.99m X 3.05m)
Clear view of Scrabo Tower to rear.
Comprising modern white suite with paneled bath and mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Pebbles driveway to front with off road parking for two cars.
Garden to front in manicured lawn. Rear in enclosed garden laid out in "Easy grass", large paved patio and pathways, outside light and water tap, fencing, clear views to Scrabo Tower, access to side for bins etc.
Large custom made garden shed with open log store.
Located just off the Comber Road, Ravenhill Lane
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.