It give Thomas Orr Ltd great pleasure to offer this gorgeous 'Cotswold Cottage' style Semi-detached property to the open market. No.23 Millers Park is ideally located only a few minutes away from Newtownards town centre and holds many features.
Of particular note it's cute thatched roof entrance porch, multi-burner stove in the lounge, luxury bathroom and en-suite facilities, and its luxury fitted kitchen with sunroom providing fabulous views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough to the rear. There is also a private garden to the rear with freshly laid lawn and large paved patio.
Being fairly recently constructed, this deceptive home's overall high specification's both with facilities which we feel are ideally suited to a family, and it's excellent energy efficiency. Property with such a high calibre rarely present themselves to the open market, so we must encourage and immediate viewing appraisal to help avoid disappointment.
- A simply stunning 'Cotswold Cottage' style Semi detacted Villa
- Feature stone facade with detailed brick reveals
- Gorgeous Thatched roof entrance porch
- Lounge with multi burner stove
- Downstairs cloak room in modern white suite
- Luxury fitted kitchen in 'Shaker' style units, 'Marble' work surfaces and some integrated appliances
- Sun room with fabulous views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough
- Three bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Luxury family bathroom in modern white suite with feature freestanding bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Feature 'Tobermore' brick paved driveway to front
- Beautiful, enclosed garden to rear in freshly laid lawn, large paved patio and pathway and fencing
- Absolutely stunning views to the rear over Newtownards to Strangford Lough, Newtownards Airfield and the Mourne Mountains on a clear day.
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Heritage green composite front door
- Cream Upvc double glazed windows and rear 'French' doors
- Excellent EPC rating of B82, ensuring this to be a very energy efficient home to own
THATCH ROOF PORCH:
Ornamental outside light, Heritage green composite front door to...
Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point.
Comprising modern white suite with pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 10' 7" (4.88m X 3.23m)
Feature multi-burner stove, polished 'Granite' hearth, telephone point and tv points.
LUXURY KITCHEN/ SUN ROOM: 20' 4" X 17' 9" (6.20m X 5.41m)
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level 'Shaker' style units, polished 'Marble' work surfaces, freestanding stainless steel range cooker, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, plumbed for 'American' style fridge freezer, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, larder cupboard, recessed spotlighting, and gorgeous views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough.
Linen cupboard with Phoenix gas boiler. Roof space access on landing.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 10' 3" (3.48m X 3.12m)
Stunning views to rear over Newtownards to Strangford Lough and beyond.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Comprising modern white suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, chrome towel radiator, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 9" X 8' 9" (2.67m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 8' 6" (2.64m X 2.59m)
Comprising modern white suite, feature freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, large chrome towel radiator, extractor fa, recessed spotlighting.
To front in low maintenance flowerbeds planted in shrubs and covered in pebbles. To rear in enclosed garden laid out in freshly laid lawn, large paved patio area and pathway, outside light and water tap, fencing, access to side for bins etc.
Absolutely stunning views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough, Ards Airfield and the Mourne Mountains on a clear day.
Feature 'Tobermore' brick paved driveway to front with off road parking for 2 cars.
Located just off the North Road, Newtownards
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.