This sale represents a unique opportunity to purchase an excellent small holding conveniently located to Six Road Ends, Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards. The property benefits from a detached cottage style bungalow offering adaptable living accomodation, oil fired central heating and pvc double glazed window frames. Eternally there is an excellent range of modern farm outbuildings, hay shed, stable and garage etc. The lands are subdivided into four fields to the side and rear of the property which are easily accessible of the rear laneway and rear yard. We highly recommend early viewing to see what this proerty has to offer.
- An excellent Detached Cottage style bungalow with adaptable accommodation
- Four bedrooms and One reception room or Three bedrooms and Two reception rooms.
- Good sized lounge with open fire.
- Spacious Kitchen with range of fitted units.
- Bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Double glazed windows in pvc frames.
- Concrete yard to side with garage, integral stable and lean-to log store.
- Gravel parking area too front, garden laid in lawn to front, side and rear.
- Range of modern agricultural outbuildings to include workshop, grain store and cattle house.
- Four bay hay shed.
- Spacious rear yard with laneway access to main road.
- Circa 23 acres contained in four fields ideal for those with equestrian interests.
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 15' 10" (4.88m X 4.83m)
Brick fireplace, tiled hearth.
KITCHEN: 14' 0" X 9' 9" (4.27m X 2.97m)
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit,mixer taps,Creda double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, part tiled walls, plumbed for dish washer, hot press copper cylinder.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 10' 5" (3.78m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 10' 1" (3.45m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 7' 4" (3.43m X 2.24m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 9" X 8' 0" (3.28m X 2.44m)
White suite comprising, low flush wc, pedestal washhand basin, panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Front side and rear garden laid in lawn, gravel parking area too front, concrete yard to side, pvc oil storage tank.
GARAGE: 20' 0" X 16' 0" (6.10m X 4.88m)
Light , power oil fired boiler.
Stable 16' 5" X 19' 2" (5.00m X 5.84m)
Lean too log store 25' 7" X 17' 3" (7.80m X 5.26m)
Rear yard with own laneway access to the road.
28' 4" X 14' 9" (8.64m X 4.50m)
Workshop/ store ,roller door, light, power.
Grain store 58' 4" X 30' 11" (17.78m X 9.42m)
Cattle house 66' 2" X 58' 7" (20.17m X 17.86m)
Sub divided withFeed passage, light, power.
4 Bay hay shed 62' 6" X 28' 4" (19.05m X 8.64m)
Travelling from Newtownards on the A48 Donaghadee Road towards the Six Road Ends the property is located on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.