Ideally located within easy walking distance to the bustling Newtownards town centre, we offer this extremely well presented Mid Terrace property to the open market. The current owners' have modernised and updated this deceptively spacious property to a very high standard throughout.
Of particular note is this property's proximity to commuter routes to Belfast, a fantastic choice of schooling and walks around Scrabo Country Park. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- A fantastic Mid Terrace property is superb condition
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Lounge with polished laminate floor
- Deluxe fitted Kitchen / Dining room with range of high and low level cream units and some integrated appliances
- Rear covered porch
- Deluxe Bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Roof space fully floored, insulated and has electric light
- Off road parking to front
- Gardens to front in enclosed lawn and well stocked flower bed. Rear in enclosed garden laid out in extensive paved patio and fencing
- Substantially Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- Perfect for the first time buyer or investor alike
- Two solar panels on the roof helping to make this home more energy efficient
Upvc double glazed door, Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point, cloaks cupboard understairs, Glazed door to...
LOUNGE: 12' 0" X 11' 1" (3.66m X 3.38m)
Polished laminate floor, open to...
DELUXE KITCHEN/ DINING: 17' 2" X 8' 4" (5.23m X 2.54m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level cream units, four ring digital hob unit, built in oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting, wall lighting, display cabinets ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, polished laminate floor to dining area, glazed door to...
COVERED PORCH: 8' 4" X 6' 1" (2.54m X 1.85m)
Ceramic tiled floor, electric light, Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden. Separate utility area with plumbing for washing machine, oil fired boiler light and power.
Roof space access.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 8' 0" (3.66m X 2.44m)
Range of mirror fronted sliderobes. Hot press with 200L copper cylinder and immersion heater.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 8' 4" (3.35m X 2.54m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 9' 0" (2.84m X 2.74m)
Polished laminate floor, large built in robe.
Comprising modern white suite with panelled bath, mixer taps with 'Creda' thermostatically controlled shower over the bath, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
To front in enclosed garden laid out in lawn, fencing and well stocked flower bed. Rear in enclosed garden laid out in extensive paved patio area, fencing, outside light, oil storage tank, outside water tap, access for oil, bins etc.
Turn off Circular Road onto Donard Avenue, Lismara Place is the first cul-de-sac on the right
16 is situated at the top
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.