Ideally set within a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac, we take great pleasure in offering this beautifully presented detached villa to the open market.
The subject property holds four bedrooms, master bedroom with modern en- suite, and a fantastic range of reception space. Including, a large lounge with feature "inglenook" fireplace, formal dining room, a large family kitchen / breakfast room, family room and Upvc double glazed conservatory. Moreover, there is a very handy formal study on the ground floor, which could be utilised by all the family.
Externally this fantastic home rests on a large but easily managed site with manicured lawn, well stocked flowerbeds, extensive "Tobermore" brick patio, feature raised timber deck area and lots of privacy.
All in all, this is certainly a property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- A fantastic detached villa located within one of Newtownards' must popular residential areas
- Set within a very quiet family friendly cul-de-sac
- Four bedrooms, master with modern en-suite
- Large lounge with feature "inglenook" style fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Family room
- Upvc double glazed conservatory
- Formal study on the ground floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen/ breakfast room in cream "Shaker" style units, granite work surfaces and superb range of integrated appliances
- Separate utility room/ pantry
- Luxury family bathroom comprising white suite with feature roll top bath
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising white, traditional style suite
- Attached garage with up and over door
- Great tarmac driveway with plenty of off road parking
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawn, well stocked flowerbeds in mature trees, shrubs, plants and hedging. Extensive "Tobermore" brick patio,raised deck area, fencing and garden shed
- Phoenix gas central heating system
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Cavity wall insulation
- Roof space is partially floored, electric light and power and is approached by a "Slingsby" style ladder
- There are fantastic views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and across to the Mourne Mountains, on a clear day from the back bedrooms
Outside light, paved step to; glazed solid wooden front door to...
Polished wooden floorboards, telephone point, cloaks cupboard understairs with electric light.
Comprising white, traditional style suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, mosaic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
Study: 9' 4" X 8' 4" (2.84m X 2.54m)
DINING ROOM: 15' 0" X 10' 8" (4.57m X 3.25m)
Polished wooden floorboards.
LOUNGE: 20' 0" X 13' 0" (6.10m X 3.96m)
Feature "inglenook" style fireplace, wood burning stove, slate tile hearth, beam mantle, polished wooden floorboardsd, double glazed soid wood "French" doors to rear garden.
LUXURY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 3" X 17' 2" (5.26m X 5.23m)
Feature Belfast sink with mixer taps, polished granite work surfaces, excellent range of high and low level cream, "Shaker" style units, 4 ring digital hob unit, double built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, larder cupboard, recessed pelmet lighting, porcelain tiled floor, breakfast table, recessed spotlighting, stable style door to rear enclosed garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 20' 0" X 8' 7" (6.10m X 2.62m)
Polished wooden floorboards, double glazed solid wood "French" doors to...
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 11' 8" X 10' 9" (3.56m X 3.28m)
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed "French" doors to rear enclosed garden.
UTILITY/ PANTRY: 6' 1" X 5' 2" (1.85m X 1.57m)
Range of high and low level cream "Shaker" style units, formica round edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
Linen cupboard, roof space access.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 0" X 10' 7" (3.96m X 3.23m)
LUXURY EN SUITE:
Comprising modern white suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, floorstand with wash hand basin and mixer taps. Push button WC, porcelain tiled floor, wall tiling, chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 10' 4" (3.25m X 3.15m)
Fantastic views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower, the Lead Mines, Strangford Lough and to the Mourne Mountains on a clear day.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 9' 5" (3.53m X 2.87m)
Comprising white suite with feature roll top bath and mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath. Wall mounted wash hand basin, push button WC, porcelain tiled floor, wall tiling, large chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 7" X 5' 8" (3.53m X 1.73m)
Currently being used as a dressing room. Excellent range of built in sliderobes, recessed spotlighting. Fantastic views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower, the Lead Mines, Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains on a clear day.
Mostly floored, electric light and power, approached by slingsby style ladder.
ATTACHED GARAGE 20' 4" X 8' 5" (6.20m X 2.57m)
Up and over door, light and power, pedestrian rear door. Approached by large tarmac driveway with plenty of off road parking.
To front in manicured lawn and well stocked flowerbeds. Side in paved patio, fencing and garden shed. Rear in enclosed, landscaped, garden laid out in large "Tobermore" paved patio, feature raised timber deck area, stone paths, well stocked flowerbeds in trees, plants and shrubs, hedging, outside water tap, outside light, fencing.
Travel along the Crawfordsburn Road leaving Newtownards, turn right onto Mountain Road, then third right onto Whiteways
Travel to the end, go straight through the mini roundabout then take next left onto Falcon Heights
No 17 is located in the second cul-de-sac on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.