This superb split level bungalow with stunning views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower is situated in an established residential elevated area off the Bangor and North Road. A lovely residential area close to many local amenities, schools and road networks. The house is currently a two bed and three reception room house which could easily be changed to a three bed and two reception room house. There is a conservatory and an integral garage with basement area underneath that could be converted. It has a good size back garden in lawn..
- Split level detached house in established elevated residential area with stunning views
- Currently two bedrooms/three reception rooms but could easily be three bedrooms/two reception rooms
- Conservatory with fantastic views of Scrabo Tower accessed off the kitchen with door to garden
- Integral garage with the potential to be connected from the house and converted into eg. a cinema/play room
- Great location in a quiet residential area
- Spacious back garden in lawns
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Tarmac driveway with room for 3 cars and decorative red brick boundary wall at the front
BEDROOM (2): 13' 2" X 7' 4" (4.01m X 2.24m)
Bright room overlooking the front of the property.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 10' 4" (3.25m X 3.15m)
Bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Selection of built in wardrobes/cupboards.
SHOWER ROOM: 7' 1" X 5' 7" (2.16m X 1.70m)
Tiled floor and walls, close coupled wc, white storage unit housing sink with chrome mixer taps and large mirror, separate cubicle housing shower.
LIVING ROOM: 10' 10" X 10' 2" (3.30m X 3.10m)
View to the rear of the property. Could potentially be a third bedroom.
KITCHEN: 12' 0" X 8' 10" (3.66m X 2.69m)
Large range of high and low level units, integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor fan, door to conservatory, space for fridge freezer and plumbed for a dishwasher.
LOUNGE: 20' 0" X 15' 2" (6.10m X 4.62m)
Spacious bright lounge to the front of the property. Tiled open fierplace and hearth, door to kitchen and another to the hallway, dining area next to the kitchen. Stunning large window views of Strangford Lough and beyond.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 2" X 9' 2" (3.10m X 2.79m)
Conservatory with red brick foundation, tiled floor, access to garden and patio area, great views towards Scrabo Tower.
Garage with up and over garage door and access wooden doors through to the back of house. Plumbed for washing machine. Under house basement area which could be converted along with garage possibly with stairway up into house above.
Tarmac driveway with room for three cars with decorative red brick boundary wall at the front. Outside water tap, front and back gardens in lawns with mature shrubs and trees with a patio area outside the conservatory.
Off the Bangor Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.