Ideally located within easy walking distance to the many amenities, coffee shops, restaurants and bustle of Newtownards town centre, we offer "For Sale" this beautiful Cottage Terrace to the open market. The subject property is in fantastic condition and has been modernised to a very high standard throughout.
As agents, we must advise on a prompt viewing appraisal, as we expect keen levels of interest in this lovely home.
- A beautiful Cottage Terrace with large gardens and garage
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Open plan Lounge/ Dining room with feature fireplace and open fire
- Deluxe fitted Kitchen in high and low level units, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor
- Deluxe Bathroom comprising modern white suite with shower bath and ceramic tiled floor
- Detached Timber Garage with roller door
- Phoenix gas central heating system (Worcester Bosch boiler)
- Upvc double glazed windows & rear door
- Roof space has been floored, plastered, has a radiator and "Velux" window
- Attractive Bangor Blue slate roof
- Vehicular acces to rear with parking area
- Superb garden to rear laid out in large, enclosed, lawn, patio, flowerbeds, trees and fencing
Solid wood door to...
Quarry tiled floor, original glazed door to...
Original tiled floor.
LOUNGE/ DINING: 21' 0" X 11' 3" (6.40m X 3.43m)
(At widest points) Feature 'Pine' fireplace with cast iron inset, open fire and ceramic tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, TV point.
DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN: 11' 0" X 7' 4" (3.35m X 2.24m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, pliumbed for dish washer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, cloak storage understairs.
Roof space access and concealed hot press, copper cylinder and imersion heater.
Comprising modern white suite, panelled shower bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 8" X 10' 0" (4.47m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 8' 8" (3.18m X 2.64m)
Polished laminate floor, view to Scrabo Tower.
TIMBER GARAGE: 15' 6" X 9' 3" (4.72m X 2.82m)
Roller door, light and power approached by gravel driveway.
To rear in enclosed garden laid out in large lawn, patio area, flowerbeds, trees and fencing. Small concrete enclosed yard, outside light. Brick boiler house with 'Worcester Bosch' phoenix gas boiler.
22 Talbot Street, Newtownards
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.