Thomas Orr are delighted to bring to the market this rare opportunity to purchase a superb semi-rural building site extending to c. 0.5 acre. The site is set amongst the rolling hills and drumlins of the Tullyhubbert Road, Moneyreagh, boasting country views for those seeking a private but convenient location only 10 minutes from Belfast.
There has been Full Planning Permission granted to construct a large detached house, double garage and wood store in a traditional farm stead layout.
The planning permission designs have been developed by the locally renowned architect's 'Hawthorne Associates' and lends itself extremely well to catering for families with flexibility and versatility. Externally, there is a traditional mixture of stone, plaster and Bangor blue slates for the roof coverings. Internally, there are 4 bedrooms (2 ensuites), master with walk in robes, lounge, entrance hall, extensive kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, bathroom on ground floor and first floor, gallery on landing and plenty of storage.
With demand for good fully serviced sites in convenient locations being high, we would advise prompt action to avoid disappointment.
- Full Planning Permission granted for a large detached family home extending to c. 2500 sq ft
- Fantastic semi-rural site of c. 0.5 acre with stunning country views
- Four large bedrooms (2 with ensuites)
- Large lounge and entrance hall
- Extensive kitchen/dining/living area stretching from front to back
- Bathroom on ground floor and first floor
- Utility room
- Gallery on landing
- Plenty of storage
- Attractive, traditional mix of stone work, plaster and Bangor blue slate
- Large detached matching double garage with attached log store
- Gorgeous traditional farm stead overall layout of site with associated landscaping
- Designed by locally renowned 'Hawthorne Associates'
- Electricity supply is already laid and ready for connection
- Mains water and telephone convenient to site
- Planning Ref No. X/2013/0355/F
Travelling through Moneyreagh aheading towards Carryduff along the B178 (Hillsborough Road), turn left onto the Tullyhubbert Road
The site is on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.