Thomas Orr and delighted to bring this valuable 43 acre farm with cottage and outbuildings to the open market. This is a great opportunity to expand an existing farm or have excellent land as a novice farmer. It is in an excellent location on the Ards Peninsula with being around one and a half miles from Greyabbey and around seven miles from Newtownards. Approached by a short avenue from the Carrowdore Road in a delightful secluded rural setting, inspection of this most attractive farm is highly recommended.
Viewing by appointment and accompanied
- 43 acre farm with cottage and outbuildings
- Excellent location on the Ards Peninsula
- Four bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Partially Upvc double glazed windows
- Decorative original internal features
- The land is of excellent quality all in grass except for c.5/6 acres of rough grazing and c.1 acre of trees.
- Land located around the cottage, and yard
- Mains water supply to troughs
- Range of traditional outbuildings around a spacious yard
- Outbuildings include cattle fattening house, barn, garage, byre, row of loose boxes etc.
LOUNGE: 15' 0" X 13' 8" (4.57m X 4.17m)
Spacious lounge overlooking the garden, cornice around the edge of the ceiling, wooden fireplace and tiled hearth, solid wooden original door through to the hall
BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 9' 8" (3.38m X 2.95m)
Downstairs bedroom with solid wood door
LIVING ROOM: 14' 10" X 14' 9" (4.52m X 4.50m)
Bright living room with large window overlooking garden
BEDROOM (1): 15' 0" X 12' 10" (4.57m X 3.91m)
Large room overlooking the garden
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 11' 9" (3.61m X 3.58m)
Good sized kitchen/ dining area which may require updating but still functional
SHOWER ROOM: 7' 7" X 7' 2" (2.31m X 2.18m)
Tasteful shower room with electric shower in cubicle, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, white wash hand basin on pedestal and mixer tap, toilet with push button flush, chrome towel radiator
BEDROOM (2): 14' 7" X 12' 10" (4.44m X 3.91m)
Bedroom upstairs overlooking the side of the property
BEDROOM (3): 14' 7" X 12' 4" (4.44m X 3.76m)
Large upstairs bedroom overlooking the rear of the property
Travelling along from the Ballyboley crossroads the farm is up a lane on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.