An ideal opportunity to purchase a mid terraced property located on the main street in Greyabbey. The property benefits from Two first floor bedrooms, one reception room, ground floor shower room, first floor cloakroom suite, oil fired central heating and partial pvc double glazed window frames. As agents we recommend internal viewing to see what this property has to offer.
- Two first floor bedrooms
- One reception room with cast iron multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with range of fitted units
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor cloakroom suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Partial pvc double glazed window frames
- Within walking distance to village amenities and easy commuting to Newtownards town centre
- Ideal investment opportunity
- A Grade B2 listed building
LOUNGE: 13' 2" X 8' 8" (4.01m X 2.64m)
Cast iron multi fuel stove, wooden ceiling.
KITCHEN: 15' 0" X 6' 0" (4.57m X 1.83m)
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, wooden ceiling.
Hot press, copper cyclinder, pvc stable type back door, ceramic tiled floor.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 10' 3" (3.45m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 6' 0" (3.43m X 1.83m)
Accessed of cloakroom suite
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
Oil fired boiler, pvc oil storage tank.
Main Street Greyabbey
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.