This well presented Semi-Detached Bungalow is located within a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a few minutes stroll to Greyabbey village and coastline.
- Oil Fired Central Heating System/Upvc Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Three Bedrooms and One plus Reception Rooms.
- Deluxe Fitted Kitchen in country style units.
- Bathroom in coloured suite
- Surprising gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, trees, hedging, stone water feature and large private patio area.
- Planning Permission for a 2 Bedroom extension plus Sun Room.
ENTRANCE HALL: 8' 1" X 6' 9" (2.46m X 2.06m)
LOUNGE: 19' 4" X 12' 8" (5.89m X 3.86m)
Bay window. Fireplace with cast iron inset and carved wooden surround. Polished laminate floor.
KITCHEN/DINING 17' 8" X 10' 6" (5.38m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units in pine finish. Plumbed for washing machine
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" X 8' 2" (4.01m X 2.49m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 2" X 9' 8" (4.01m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 7' 8" (3.02m X 2.34m)
BATHROOM: 9' 7" X 5' 9" (2.92m X 1.75m)
Coloured suite. Half wall tiling. Hot press.
Conifer hedges, lawns and stone built water feature.
Greyabbey is a quaint coastal village on the Newtownards Pennisula
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.