This lovely red brick semi-detached property which boasts a great location has easy access to the road network and a five minute walk to the Glider bus system. A convenient location for anyone working in Belfast or the surrounding areas. It is near to Brooklands Primary School and Nursery and near to the hustle and bustle of East Belfast and the market town of Newtownards with its great High Street shops.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining room with solid wooden floors
- Galley style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Room for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge.
- Luxury shower room with wash hand basin and wc.
- Tiles in hall through to kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc doors and windows
- Garden in grass to front and private rear garden and patio area
- Brick shed at rear with power supply and room for a tumble drier and freezer
LOUNGE: 11' 11" X 12' 5" (3.63m X 3.78m)
solid wooden floor and electric fire
DINING ROOM: 11' 6" X 10' 5" (3.51m X 3.18m)
solid wooden floor
KITCHEN: 8' 2" X 8' 0" (2.49m X 2.44m)
tiled floor and with plenty of cupboard space. Room for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge
BATHROOM: 6' 1" X 8' 0" (1.85m X 2.44m)
luxury shower room with wash hand basin and wc
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 5" (3.63m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 10' 5" (3.51m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 8' 0" (2.49m X 2.44m)
Brooklands Road is off the Upper Newtownards Road
Turn left from Newtownards off the Upper Newtownards Road onto Brooklands Road, go down the road about 160 yards and number 47 is on your right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.