Built in the late 1800's this charming detached period property still retains many of its period features and boasts deceptively spacious accommodation spread over two floors.
Modernised throughout, the property includes a well-proportioned lounge, family room and large farm house kitchen with dining area and black Stanley range cooker. The first floor comprises of three good sized bedrooms, an office and a generous bathroom in a white, traditional style suite with feature cast iron roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
This impressive period property is ideally located on the edge of Bangor along the Green Road. Resting on circa 0.6 acres of gardens with mature trees, dry stone walls and a small selection of stone outbuildings, this home really does provide that something special that most other property fail to deliver.
This is an exceptional home and really must be viewed internally to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- A stunning detached stone built property located on the edge of Bangor
- Ideally set on circa 0.6 acres of mature gardens
- This property is in fantastic condition and a real credit to its owners
- Three bedrooms
- Two plus reception rooms
- Lounge with feature period style Pine fireplace and wrap round back boiler
- Family room with feature multi-burner stove
- Large farm house kitchen/ dining room with feature black Stanley range cooker
- Small rear lobby with access to rear glazed porch
- Large family bathroom comprising white traditional style suite with feature cast iron roll top bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and pedestal wash hand basin
- Range of stone outbuildings
- A fantastic site of circa 0.6 acres with large gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, mature trees, hedging, greenhouse, shrubs, feature dry stone walls and vegetable patch
- Feature Bangor Blue Slate roof to the main house and some of the stone outbuildings
- Oil fired central heating system and solid fuel link up from the back boiler in the Lounge
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Solid wooden front door
Solid wooden front door, Solid polished Oak floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard understairs, telephone point.
LOUNGE: 15' 6" X 11' 5" (4.72m X 3.48m)
Feature period style Pine fireplace surround, picture tile inset, ceramic tile hearth, open fire with wrap round back boiler, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, dual aspect.
FAMILY ROOM: 15' 7" X 15' 0" (4.75m X 4.57m)
Feature cast iron multi-burner stove, tiled hearth, Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
Door leading to rear glazed porch.
DELUXE KITCHEN / DINING: 15' 1" X 14' 6" (4.60m X 4.42m)
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Pine units, formica round edged work surfaces, feature black Stanley oil fired range cooker, four ring hob unit, built in oven, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect.
Roof space access
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 8' 5" (3.56m X 2.57m)
BEDROOM (2): 16' 5" X 6' 9" (5.00m X 2.06m)
Superb countryside view, polished laminate floor, access to large eaves storage area above kitchen.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 5" X 8' 3" (4.09m X 2.51m)
OFFICE: 8' 7" X 5' 2" (2.62m X 1.57m)
Comprising traditional style white suite with feature cast iron roll top bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, hop press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
Stunning gardens to front, side and extensive to rear, of circa 0.6 acres laid out in large lawns, mature trees, hedging, shrubs, greenhouse, vegetable patch, paved patio, fencing, feature dry stone walls. Stunning countryside views.
Feature stone outbuildings:
1: 26' 2"X 16'0"
2: 13'8" X 13'4"
3: 13'6 X 12'9"
There is an extensive stone driveway with fantastic parking areas for all the family, a leisure boat and a caravan.
Travelling along the Green Road heading away from Conlig, turn left onto the stone lane opposite Drumhirk Avenue
74 Green Road is circa 100 meters along the stone lane on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.