Fabulous first floor apartment with one bedroom, one reception room and an attic room. Ideally located within a quiet cul-de-sac just off High Street, with only a few minutes walk to the town centre amenities, coffee shops and restaurants. There is a spacious carpeted entrance hallway with feature oak wall panelling giving you a feeling of grandeur upon entering the property. Front tarmaced off road parking with ample parking spaces for both residents and visitors. This property requires to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- A fabulous first floor Apartment (Right hand side)
- One good sized double bedroom with separate attic room (currently used as a second bedroom)
- Large lounge with feature bay window area currently used for dining space
- Luxury fitted kitchen in white with wooden work-top and an excellent range of high and low level cabinets and built-in extractor fan
- Grand communal Entrance Hall with feature Oak staircase, fireplace and panelled walls
- Deluxe bathroom in white suite with thermostatically controlled chrome shower in bath in an alcove - glass shower door and tiles around, close coupled wc and vanity wash hand basin
- Good attic storage space
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Management company fee of £68 per month. This includes building insurance and maintenance to communal areas and the gardens
Porch with telecom to access entrance hall
Grand carpeted entrance hall with oak panelled walls and feature fireplace with ballustrade oak staircase leading to mezzanine landing accessing the two first floor apartments.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 13' 11" (4.24m X 4.24m)
Fantastic spacious lounge with wooden flooring and a bay window with semi circular radiator thermostatically controlled.
KITCHEN: 8' 10" X 8' 10" (2.69m X 2.69m)
Modern deluxe kitchen with high and low level cabinets, Belfast sink with chrome kitchen mixer taps, wooden work-tops with space underneath for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer etc, lovely cyan splashback wall tiling around and grey vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 9' 10" (4.24m X 3.00m)
Good size double bedroom with wood flooring and radiator under large window to the front of house.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 7" X 3' 3" (1.70m X 0.99m)
Handy utility room to be used as required.
BATHROOM: 10' 10" X 8' 6" (3.30m X 2.59m)
Bright bathroom in white suite with bath set into an alcove space tastefully tiled around with an additional thermostatically controlled shower in bath with glass shower door, close coupled toilet and vanity wash hand basin - all chrome fittings and grey vinyl flooring.
ATTIC ROOM: 16' 7" X 10' 0" (5.05m X 3.05m)
Currently used as a second spacious bedroom this attic room provides plenty of additional space for a young family. There is also additional attic storage space which is extremely useful.
Plenty of tarmac car parking to the front and communal area for use by all four residents around the property.
Located off High Street close to Comber town centre
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.