Thomas Orr Ltd take great pleasure in offering this stunning ground floor apartment to open market. Ideally located within a quiet cul-de-sac just off High Street, and therefore only a few minutes walk to the amenities, coffee shops and restaurants of Comber Town.
The current owners have just completed a superb renovation programme on this deceptively spacious home, which truly needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
- A fabulous Ground Floor Apartment (Right hand side)
- Beautiful, communal Entrance Hall with feature Oak wall panelling
- Two good sized Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with large feature Bay Window and open fire
- Luxury fitted Kitchen in excellent range of high and low level units, integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Luxury Bathroom comprising modern white suite with separate shower cubicle
- Rear porch with handy access to rear tarmac parking bay
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and rear doors
- Plenty of off road parking for residents and visitors to front in tarmac driveway
- Communal gardens to front, side and rear of property laid out in lawns, flowerbeds, trees and hedging
- No.2 privately owns a large timber shed to the side: 15' x 9'
- Management company fee of £60 per month. This includes building insurance and maintenance to communal area's and the gardens
Stone exterior step, original tiled floor, intercom system, original glazed front door and side lights leading to...
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
Beautiful original Oak wall panelling, cornice ceiling leading to Apartment 2 Front Door.
Ceramic tiled floor, concealed hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater, glazed door to ...
LOUNGE: 18' 6" X 13' 8" (5.64m X 4.17m)
(at widest points) Feature bay window with bench seating, original fireplace surround with cast iron inset and picture tile detail, open fire with back boiler, ceramic tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, TV and telephone points, dual aspect.
Comprising modern white suite, panelled steel bath with mixer taps, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 10' 0" (3.25m X 3.05m)
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring digital hob unit, built in oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing, concealed lighting, wall lighting, telephone point, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to....
REAR PORCH: 9' 1" X 7' 4" (2.77m X 2.24m)
Formica round edged work surfaces, concealed oil fired boiler, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 3" X 9' 9" (4.95m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 7' 7" (3.53m X 2.31m)
There are beautifully maintained communal gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, well stocked flowerbeds and trees, paved patio area. Additionally No.2 owns a large timber garden shed: 15' x 9' with light and power.
The property is accessed via High Street Court, turn right then immediately left into the communal tarmac driveway with plenty of resident and visitor parking. Of particular note is the additional tarmac parking area close to the back door of No.2.
Turn off High Street into High Street Court, then right into High Street Grove and left into "The Blades"
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.