Ever dreamt of owning a cosy cottage by the sea? This could be your chance!
Offering for sale this attractive terrace cottage set just off the Main Road, opposite Cloughey Tennis Club. In need of some light modernisation, this beautiful home would be ideal as a weekend retreat, to get away from the stresses of the working week, as a first time buy or to set up as a retirement home for when that day comes!
Cloughey's award winning beach, Kirkistown Castle Golf Club, Cloughey Tennis Club and Bowling Club are literally all on your doorstep and within walking distance. Moreover, Kirkistown Racetrack is a few minutes drive away for the motor sport enthusiast.
All in all this delightful home provides something for all ages and all the family, so please arrange your viewing appraisal ASAP as we expect high levels of interest.
- Gorgeous terrace cottage opposite Cloughey Tennis Club
- Within a 2 min walk to Cloughey's awarding winning sandy beach
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/ dining room at rear overlooking Kirkistown Castle Golf Course
- Bathroom comprising coloured suite
- Large lawn to front in manicured lawn, flowerbed and hedging
- Small garden to rear laid out in lawn and concrete patio area
- Plenty of off road parking to front of property
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and rear door
- Completely unspoilt panoramic views to Kirkistown Castle Golf Course to rear
- Cloughey Tennis and Bowling Club are within a 2 min walk across the road
Solid wood front door leading to...
Ceramic tiled floor, outside light, glazed door to...
Painted floorboards, T & G panel walls, concealed hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater, roof space access.
LOUNGE: 12' 1" X 12' 0" (3.68m X 3.66m)
Feature ceramic tiled fireplace, polished wood mantle, open fire.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 8" X 8' 2" (2.95m X 2.49m)
View to front garden.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 7" X 8' 3" (2.92m X 2.51m)
View to golf course to rear.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 7' 2" (3.23m X 2.18m)
View to golf course to rear.
Comprising coloured suite with panaled bath, 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
KITCHEN/ DINING: 13' 1" X 11' 2" (3.99m X 3.40m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, wall light point, pantry, feature dual aspect with completely unspoilt views over golf course and Kirkistown Castle in the diistance.
Large garden to front laid out in manicured lawn with hedging, flowerbed, concrete path, pebbled patio and feature railway sleeper seat. Small garden to rear laid out in lawn and two concrete patio area's. Panoramic views to golf course to rear.
Oil fired boiler house with oil boiler.
Main Road Cloughey
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.