This is a traditional brick built three bed bungalow with attic room in an excellent location in Bangor. It has two spacious reception rooms with a conservatory room off the kitchen currently used as a utility room. Two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor with bathroom and the third bedroom is up a flight of stairs above the garage. There is a pull down ladder to a fantastic attic space which has been fitted out. The property will no doubt receive a change in decor by the new buyers but it is very spacious inside. There are gardens to the front and back in lawns, a tarmac driveway with on and off street parking. Early viewings are expected.
- Traditional brick built bungalow with partial stonework facade
- Three good size bedrooms
- Three reception rooms - two large lounges and a conservatory/utility area
- Spacious oak kitchen with tiled floor and splashback wall tiles, white worktop, flat electric hob, built-in oven, stainless steel sink and mixer taps
- Tastefully tiled light grey bathroom in white suite with vanity wash hand basin and cupboards below, shower in bath and a close coupled wc
- Fantastic attic room accessible via drop down ladders in the hallway - potential to install staircase to make attic into a fourth bedroom subject to obtaining the appropriate planning permission
- Integral garage with bedroom above
- Oil fired central heating
- External Upvc windows and doors
- Gardens to the front and rear in lawns
- Off and on- street parking available
LOUNGE: 17' 2" X 10' 2" (5.23m X 3.10m)
Spacious lounge with fireplace, wooden skirting boards, corniced ceiling, radiator with thermostatic valve under front window
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 2" (3.30m X 3.10m)
Situated across from the kitchen with built-in bedroom cupboards and matching vanity unit with wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and radiator under the window to the side garden
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 11' 7" (4.24m X 3.53m)
Back bedroom with double radiator under window to side garden
BATHROOM: 7' 8" X 6' 10" (2.34m X 2.08m)
Bathroom in white suite tastefully tiled throughout with decorative boarder, vanity wash hand basin with extra cupboard space below, shower in bath off chrome bath taps, close coupled toilet and small double radiator
CONSERVATORY/UTILITY: 10' 11" X 8' 10" (3.33m X 2.69m)
UPVC pitched roof conservatory with tiled floor, utility kitchen wired and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, high and low kitchen cabinets, double radiator. Access into kitchen and back garden
KITCHEN: 13' 1" X 11' 7" (3.99m X 3.53m)
Oak kitchen, tiled flooring and small splashback wall tiles, built-in double oven, stainless steel sink with kitchen mixer taps, flat electric hob on white worktop surface. Upvc windows and door to conservatory/utility area leading out to back garden.
RECEPTION ROOM: 16' 0" X 11' 7" (4.88m X 3.53m)
Another good size lounge room with feature fireplace and wooden shelving, wooden skirting boards, corniced ceiling and radiator under front window
BEDROOM (3): 13' 2" X 8' 5" (4.01m X 2.57m)
Situated above the garage this bright bedroom is accessed via a staircase next to the lounge with square velux style window, long double radiator with thermostatic control valve and high level cupboards.
Great attic room accessed from pull down down stairs in hallway with velux style window to the rear of the house. There may be the potential to fit stair beside the kitchen to access a fourth bedroom subject to obtaining the proper planning consent
Entering the Donaghadee road off the A2 roundabout heading towards donaghadee take the first left and number 3 is on your left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.